This self-guided tour is customizable and can be taken at any time throughout the year and starting and ending on any day of the week - simply let us know your preferred dates of travel!
Twin/Double - from GBP £965 per person.
Single supplements apply for solo travellers – please contact us for details
- Above pricing is an estimated "from" price based on mid-season travel (March/April).
- As this tour can be taken at any time pricing will vary dependent on departure day, date of travel, selected accommodations etc.
- Above pricing is based on suggested accommodations listed however please note that we can tailor your specific quote to accommodate your budget and preferences.
- Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room with one adult Britrail pass per person as specified.
- Prices are for land only travel and do not include flights.
- Prices are in GBP£ currency, for approximate amounts in other currencies please contact us.
- 9 nights accommodation (suggested accommodations listed below).
- Full cooked regional breakfast each morning.
- Britrail Consecutive Passes (8 day).
- Adeo travel rail information including station details, journey durations and departure times.
- Toll-free calls to your Britain vacation specialist whilst planning your trip.
- Expert assistance during the planning of your trip and local number for advice during travel.
- Angel Hotel, Cardiff x 2 nights
- Dunoon Hotel, Llandudno x 1 night
- Westminster Hotel, Chester x 1 night
- Monkbar Hotel, York x 1 night
- Burlington Hotel, Birmingham x 2 nights
- Phoenix Hotel, London x 2 nights
As our rail tours are fully customizable we can tailor the suggested accommodations for your particular quotation based on your preferences, budget etc.
Unless otherwise requested all suggested accommodations for our rail tours will be within walking distance or a short taxi journey from the local railway station.
- Upgrade your rail passes for First Class Travel.
- Enjoy a traditional Welsh Banquet at Cardiff Castle.
- Enjoy City Sightseeing Open Top Bus Tours in Cardiff, Liverpool, Chester, York and London.
- Purchase a London Visitor Travel card for your London travel needs.
- Enjoy pre-paid tickets for Madame Tussauds, the London Eye or the Tower of London.
- Experience a musical performance with West End theatre tickets.
Customize this tour!
- Add extra nights in any of your destination to explore further.
- Take a mini-coach tour or private tour from Cardiff to see some of the South Wales countryside and castles which are not readily accessible by public transport.
- Combine this tour with one of our other Britain rail tours.
- Have your own rail travel expert accompany you on your tour.